- 4 Boiled and mashed portato.
- 1 Bunch of Spinach (finely chopped)
- 1cup corn (boiled and mashed)
- 2 onion (paste)
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 green chilli finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon cornflour
- 4 tablespoon cashew paste
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon chilli paste
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- ½ cup curd
- oil for deep frying
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon fresh coriander chopped
- Put in a bowl spinach, corn, corn flour ,Potato & salt and mix well. Choose a shape for Dumpling like Round/ Cylinder then Make a dumpling and cover with corn flour.
- Fry the dumplings and keep a side.
- Heat the oil in a pan , add the cumin seeds ,when the seeds crackles add the green chili , onion ginger garlic paste and sauté till the paste turn golden brown.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt cook for 2 min.
- Add the cashew paste mix well
- Add curd and 1 cup of water and cook for 5-8 min.
Turn the gas off and put the dumplings , garnished with coriander serve hot with chapatti.