- ½ cup sabudana(sago)
- 1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- ¼ cup bread crums
- 2 green chili
- 2 tablespoon coriander(finely chopped)
- 4 tablespoon ground nut powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- oil for deep frying
- ice cream sticks.
- salt to taste
- Wash the sabudana. drain and keep aside for 2 hours.
- Mix the sabudana with potatoes, bread crums and groundnut powder.
- Add green chili, coriander, cumin powder and salt. Make soft dough.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portion .
- Make a portion into a cylindrical shape.
- Put the portion into a ice cream stick and flatten slightly.
- Deep fry the candy in hot oil till the candy are golden brown
- Serve hot with sauce/ green chutney & curd.