- 8-9 potatoes boiled and mashed.
- 2-3 green chilies chopped.
- ½ cup finely chopped cauliflower.
- ¼ cup finely chopped capsicum.
- ¼ cup finely chopped cabbage.
- ¼ cup green peas boiled and mashed.
- 3 tablespoon corn flour.
- 2 table spoon fresh coriander chopped.
- 8-9 bread sliced.
- 1 tablespoon refined flour
- oil for deep frying.
- Salt to taste.
- Take a bowl mix all the ingredients(potatoes, chilies, vegetable stock, coriander, salt and corn flour, divide the dough into equal round portions.
- With the help of bowl or glass cut the bread sliced into round shape.
- In a separate bowl add refined flour and water make a thick paste .
- Now, take one of bread slice and spread the thick paste and put the round portion in the slice , fry it till the coins become golden, do all like that.
- Serve hot with sauce.