- 1 cup refined flour (maida)
- 500gm boiled and mashed potatoes.
- 10 bread slices
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- 2 capsicum (sliced)
- 2 onion (sliced)
- 150gm paneer (sliced)
- ½ tea spoon turmeric.
- ½ tea spoon mustard seeds.
- 1 table spoon coriander powder.
- ½ tea spoon red chili powder.
- 2 green chili finely chopped.
- Oil for deep-frying.
- salt to taste.
- For Patties
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds green chili and dry masala (coriander, turmeric, red chili) put the mashed potatoes and stir for 5 min, turn the gas off.
- Make round patties (tikki) and keep aside.
- Take bread slice and cut round with the help of bowl.
- For Dough
- In a bowl knead the refined flour salt and 2 tablespoon oil into a soft smooth dough. Cover with a damp cloth and rest the dough for 30 min.
- Divide the dough into 8 portion roll out each dough into a 5 inch disc and place a portion of tikki in center then put slice on onion, tomato, capsicum , paneer again potato tikki and on top put round bread.
- In a separate bowl , take refined flour and water mix well , for stick the kachodi.
- Spread the paste into the circle of disc and fold round.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep fry the kachodi till golden brown, drain on.
- Serve hot with sauce.