- 1bunch fenugreek (methi) leaves chopped.
- 1 cup boiled green peas
- ½ cup fresh cream
- 3-tablespoon ghee
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 pinch asafetida
- 1-teaspoon gram masala
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Salt to taste
Grind to paste
- 1 onion
- 1-teaspoon sugar
- 1-tablespoon cashewnuts
- 3-tablespoon curd
- 2-3 green chilies
- ½ inch ginger
- Take salted hot water immense methi in this water for 10 min.
- Wash methi properly under running water remove excess water.
- Take a bowl and beat cream until it becomes smooth.
- Heat ghee in a kadai add cumin seeds and asafetida ,mix the paste properly and fry for 2-3 min.
- Add powder spices add salt to taste .
- Now add methi leaves mali and all the other ingredients, boil until the gravy thicken.
- Sprinkle a dash of flour to make gravy thick if required.
- Methi matar mali is redy to serve
Note: Small amount of milk can be used in case gravy is too thick