- 1-cup milk powder
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange rind (grated)
- 1-tablespoon almonds chopped
- 6-tablespoon sugar
- Take a heavy pan and dry roast the milk powder until warn keep aside.
- Add 2 tablespoon of sugar in a pan stir continuously on high flame till it melted and turn brown.
- Add orange juice and mix well .add milk powder and mix it well, mix the remaining sugar stir well and cook on low heat till the mixture thickens.
- Cook the mixture till it separate from the sides of the pan. Add rind and beat it.
- Add chopped almond.
- Place in a greased tray cut into squares when cool.