- 2- cup par boiled rice
- 1 -cup urad dal
- 2 onion dice
- 2 capsicum dice
- 2 tomato dice
- 3 -tablespoon pav bhaji masala
- 1- teaspoon garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Soak the lentil and par boiled rice separately for at least 6-8 hour.
- First add the rice in your grinder and grind it well then grind the lentil .add salt mix well and set aside.
- The next day , after fermenting stir the better well.
- Pore the batter in a idli maker.
- Place it in a pressure cooker with little water cook for 10 min in high flame.
- After idli cooked cut it in four equal portion.
- Now, heat oil in a pan put pav bhaji masala , garam masala , salt and idli mix well and set aside.
- Again heat 1 teaspoon oil in a pan sauté onion , capsicum for 3 min put tomato and masala(pav bhaji , garam masala, salt). Turn off the gas.
- Take a wooden thin stick , first put capsicum , onion , tomato then idli, repeat this when the stick is full.
- DO same with all, serve with coconut chutney.