- ½ kg boiled potatoes
- 2-4 green chilies
- 1 capsicum chopped
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- ½ cup carrot
- 2tbsp. corn flour
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1-cup vermicelli
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Take oil in a pan; add the vegetables and fry for 2 min.
- Add 1 tsp. soya sauce or chili sauce or tomato ketchup.
- Mix well stuffing is ready keep aside.
- Now add salt, corn flour, and black pepper to boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Divide the above into 10 equal portion, take one part and roll it in hand then flatten the roll in your palms, put some veg stuffing and fold it.
- Make a long shape and wrap it with vermicelli then deep-fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney/sauce.