- 2 long eggplant
- 1tbsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
For filling Roll
- Preheat oven to 200’c/180’c.
- Cut each eggplant lengthways into 6 slices.
- Heat non-stick frying pan over medium high heat.
- Spray eggplant with oil cook for 2-4 min each side, sprinkle black pepper powder.
- Combine cottage cheese, cheese and bread crumbs in a bowl season with salt and black pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste sauté for 2 min, add chopped tomatoes and puree sauté for 5 min.
- Add salt or black pepper powder. Now place the sauce in baking dish.
- For eggplant roll place 1 tbsp. mixture in 1 eggplant slice roll up to enclose place seam side down in prepared baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining eggplant slices and mixture, bake for 25 min.
- Served with salad.