Royal split yellow gram omelet
- 1-cup split yellow gram
- ¼ cup Bengal gram
- 1 tbsp. ginger garlic or green chilli paste
- A pinch of asafoetida
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- ½ tsp. red chilli powder
- For topping:
- ½ cup grated cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped coriander
- ½ tsp. chat masala
- 1 green chilli chopped
- Salt to taste.
- Soak split yellow gram and Bengal gram about 4-6 hour.
- Take a mixer add the yellow gram, Bengal gram, cumin seeds and grained it .
- Now mix the ginger garlic green chilli paste, asafoetida, salt, garam masala, red chilli powder to the mixture, mix well keep aside.
- Take a bowl add grated cottage cheese, chat masala, green chilli and chopped coriander mix well, topping is ready.
- Take a non-stick pan, apply oil or butter
- Add ladle full of thin batter on the pan in the center and spread it evenly in form of dosa.
- Spread topping, cook for 2-3 min.
- Serve each with curd or coriander chutney.