1 kg bottle gourd
- 4 tbsp. ghee
- 250 gm. Sugar
- 250 gm. Mava
- 15 cashew nuts
- ½ tsp. cardamom powder
- 1 tsp. finely chopped pistachios
- Peel bottle gourd, cut into long pieces and remove the inner pulp with seeds.
- Wash the pieces and grate them, put the bottle gourd in a frying pan, put 2 tbsp. ghee cover and allow cooking on a low flame.
- After some time stir with spoon, cover the pan again cook bottle gourd till it turns soft, put sugar in a soft bottle gourd and cook, water releases from bottle gourd, stir it at regular interval to prevent on sticking at the pan base.
- Cook bottle gourd till all the water dries up.
- Add ghee to this cooked bottle gourd then fry properly , put mava and dry fruits cook till it reaches the point where it solidifies.
- Stick chahni between your finger to see if sticks your finger then turn off the gas, add cardamom powder.
- Grease the plate with little ghee and put the mixture in the plate , stick chopped pistachios on the fudge.
- Cut bottle gourd fudge in your desire shapes.