- 1-cup roasted peanuts
- 1-cup khoya
- 1 tbsp. almond powder
- 1 tbsp. cashew powder
- 6 tbsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. cardamom powder
- ½ cup water
- Thinly sliced pistachios and almond for garnishing
- Remove the covering of peanuts and coarsely crush it.
- Heat the kadai, put peanut, cashew nut , almond powder and water stir for 3-4 min.
- Add khoya stir till the mixture thicken, add all the remaining ingredients stir till sugar dissolve.
- Pour the mixture into greased plate; spread it evenly with the back of spatula.
- Garnish with almond and pistachios, cut into desire shape.