- 3 large boiled potatoes
- 1 tbsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. coriander chopped
- 2 green chillies
peel the potatoes and mash them very finely into smooth mashed potatoes.
- Add salt, pepper, coriander, and green chillies and knead until properly mixed.
- Divide it into 10 equal portion, take each portion of potato mixture and make round ball, gently flatten each ball into a round patties.
- Heat non-stick pan spread ½ tsp. oil and shallow fry the tikki.
- Serve hot with curd/ green chutney,