- 2-cups soaked sabudana (sago)
- 2 large boiled potatoes
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1 tsp. green chilly paste
- Rock salt to taste
- 2-4 tbsp. chopped cilantro ( dhaniya)
- Ghee to shallow fry
- Mash the potatoes; mix all the above ingredients except ghee.
- On a thick plastic bag /sheet place a tennis ball size ball of the mixture and pat it into a round roti shape.
- Heat a non-stick pan, gently transfer the paratha on it. Put ghee around the paratha.
- Cook on both side to a nice golden color.
- Serve with green chutney /curd or coconut chutney.