- 250gm. Cottage cheese
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 2 cloves
- 1-inch stick cinnamon
- 2 dried red chilies broken
- ½ tsp. coriander seeds crushed
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 tbsp. ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 5-6 tomatoes chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh cream
- Salt to taste
- Heat 3tbsp. butter with 1 tbsp. oil in a kadai, add clove, cinnamon, red chili and half of the crushed coriander seeds sauté for ½ min.
- Add onion and ginger garlic paste and cook for2 min.
- Add coriander powder, red chili powder and tomatoes cook for high heat till oil leaves the masala.
- Puree the mixture.
- Now heat 1 tbsp. butter in a kadai, add the mixture paneer pieces and salt and half cup of water, cook covered on low heat for 5 min.
- Remove from heat and mix in cream.
- Serve hot , garnished with coriander leaves.