1. Sabudana upma
- 1-cup sago (sabudana)
- 1 tbsp. roasted peanuts
- 2 medium sized potatoes boiled
- ½ inch ginger
- 2 green chilies
- ¼ tsp. cumin seeds
- 4 curry leaves
- Oil for tempering
- Take a non stick pan, put it on the flame put sago in it and roast it lightly, just heat it don’t change its colour.
- Soak sago in a utensil till as much water as they can submerge easily in it but careful that water does not float on it. Soak it for 5-8 hours.
- Spread with your hand , now it ready for the upma.
- Cut boiled potatoes in the small pieces, grained peanuts and make them coarse cut green chillies and ginger in small pieces.
- Put oil in the kadai and when it heats then add curry leaves and ginger, green chillies sago and salt, cook it in medium flame for 5-6 min.
- When it cooks then adds coarse peanuts and boiled potatoes in it.
- Squeeze one lemon in it and garnished with coriander leaves.