- 1-recipe puri
- 2/3 cup mixed sprouts
- 2/3 cup boiled potatoes
- 1-cup tamarind chutney (imli)
- 3-cups curd
- Salt to taste
- Green chutney
- For the Garnishing:
- ½ cup sev
- 2 tsp. red chilli powder
- 2 tsp. roasted cumin seeds
- 2 tsp. chopped coriander
- Arrange the puris on a serving plate.
- Crack a small hole in the center of each puri.
- Add salt to the curd and mix well.
- Fill it with the mixed sprout , potatoes, imli, green chutney and top with fresh curd.
- Sprinkle the nylon sev, chilli powder, and cumin powder on top.
- Garnish with the chopped coriander and serve immediately.