- For Rabdi:
- 1 liter milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cardamom powder
- Few strands of saffron
- For Toast:
- 6 slices of white bread cut in round shape
- Oil for deep -frying
- For topping:
- 1 tbsp. thinly sliced pistachio nuts and almond.
- Heat milk on slow heat and reduce to half. Stir frequently to avoid burning at the bottom.
- Add sugar saffron and cardamom powder mix well till all sugar dissolve.
- Heat oil in a pan deep fry the round bread on medium heat till golden brown.
- Dip the fried bread into rabdi 1-2 min till it soaks in the rabdi.
- Remove immediately and arrange on a serving tray.
- Garnish each slice with nuts.